In The Press
- “How to Dodge the Top 4 Social Media Obstacles Facing Financial Advisers” was featured in the “Good Leads” section of the the Financial Adviser Blog (link)
- Amy McIlwain is a regular contributor to Senior Market Advisor, one of the top financial advisor publications online and in print (link)
- Amy McIlwain is a regular contributor and featured Social Media Marketing Expert on ProducersWeb, a leading web-based publications resource providing services and best practices information, content, tools and marketing solutions to insurance and financial agents, advisors and brokers (link)
- April 2011: Amy speaks at the iStrategy Conference in San Francisco on social media in highly-regulated industries (link)
- Throughout 2011, Amy contributed numerous Money and Finance articles to Tree.com (link)
- Financial Social Media acts as a Media Partner at the SIFMA seminar in New York in February, 2012.
- Investment News: Financial Social Media published an opinion editorial, “The Basics Behind the Button” and contributed a piece for the Technology Newsletter entitled “Is Pinterest the Next Big Social Network for Advisors?”
- Advisor One: Financial Social Media published an article, “10 Mobile Apps for Financial Professionals” that received well over 600 shares.
- Women’s Advisor Forum: Financial Social Media is a weekly blog contributor for this online publication.