"Enlist in FSM Bootcamp and Move Up the Social Media Ranks"
There's no denying the fact that social networks are quickly becoming the #1 communication tool for individuals and businesses alike. The Financial Social Media Bootcamp teaches you how to harness these new technologies and use them to increase your sales, decrease your marketing expenses, and grow your business. Each training module is equipped with social network overviews, platform navigation, general principles and features, and proven strategies that will maximize your company's social media efforts. Discover turnkey solutions and make the most of your time by taking advantage of the Financial Social Media Bootcamp training modules, on-screen demonstrations, online resources, action guides and more.
"Wow, would sum up my experiences with Amy. She opens and connects me to an entirely new world of networking and interaction. Her ideas are fresh and very innovative. Extremely competent and of great value. Best PR person I've ever hired!"Michael Ham
My Money Track
Module 1: Facebook
Facebook isn't just about individuals anymore. More and more businesses are creating Facebook Fan Pages and growing their networks through creative marketing and communication techniques. With one popular study claiming that each Facebook fan is worth over $130, it's clear that the power of a Facebook Fan Page is growing. Learn how to harness the power of Facebook for your business and discover ways to leverage the largest social networking platform to gain prospects, nurture business relationships, increase referrals, and further expose your brand to a higher profitability.
The Facebook module contains 5 separate training courses including: Facebook Overview, Facebook Fan Page Part 1: Setting Up your Fan Page, Facebook Fan Page Part 2: Growing Your Network, Facebook Events and Facebook Advertising:
- General platform education and navigation will give you the expertise and functionality necessary to successfully leverage the Facebook network.
- Discover how to create, manage and promote a successful Facebook fan page.
- Learn how to operate a digital forum and online community to enhance network connections, fan loyalty, and attract leading industry experts.
- Implement important lines between private and professional by learning the basics and advanced security and privacy settings.
- Enhance the Facebook experience by learning features like the Facebook Like Box, Facebook Friends Lists, Facebook Events, and Facebook Ads.
"Amy did a great job implementing some new social media ideas into our firm. She is a great speaker and her design team has great ideas and concepts. We will definitely work with her firm again on future projects."Zack Shepard
Module 2: LinkedIn
LinkedIn is well-known for being the top professional networking site online, which is why it's so important to incorporate its features into your marketing campaign. With features like Company Pages, Recommendations, and interactive Applications, it's no wonder that so many professionals have boasted of finding valuable relationships and profitable opportunities via LinkedIn.
The LinkedIn module contains 3 courses including: LinkedIn Part 1: Setting Up and Optimizing Your Profile, LinkedIn Part 2: Advanced Networking Techniques and LinkedIn Company Pages:
- General platform education and navigation will give you the expertise and functionality necessary to successfully drive the LinkedIn network.
- Learn how to optimize your profile to have optimum SEO capabilities, as well as a 100% complete profile that will ensure maximum exposure and spotlight.
- Discover the best ways to connect with the right followers to ensure maximum connectivity, industry exposure, and group interaction.
- Take advantage of LinkedIn's company pages and create an informational business forum and roster.
- Enhance the LinkedIn experience by learning features like how to import contacts into LinkedIn, how to post to multiple LinkedIn groups, how to ask LinkedIn Questions, and how to get the most out of LinkedIn applications.
"Amy took me from 0-60 in no time. She showed me how to engage with our fan base without creating a ton of additional work. As an advisor today you can't afford not to use Social Media, and you can't afford the time to try and "figure it out". Do yourself a favor, hire Financial Social Media!"Brandon Stuerke
Winning With CPAs
Module 3: Twitter
Twitter isn't just about celebrities anymore. Twitter is all about sharing - sharing your opinion, sharing your business, sharing YOU. More and more businesses are discovering the power of Twitter to maximize content and brand exposure, and increase network connections, all on a more personal level. Use Twitter to help build strong professional relationships and drive traffic to your website.
Twitter courses included: Twitter Part 1: Understanding Twitter and Twitter Part 2: Advanced Techniques:
- General platform education and navigation will give you the expertise and functionality necessary to successfully drive the Twitter network.
- Learn the Twitter lingo; justify adding "tweet", "hashtag", and "@mention" to your vocabulary.
- Learn the best practices of Twitter use: profile descriptions, backgrounds, thank you's and more.
- Discover the keys to successful Twitter content management.
- Find out the secrets to the top Twitter tools and resources that make managing your Twitter account easy and efficient.
"Amy is one of the few in our industry who truly understands the financial services marketplace! She has become the industry's expert on social media and NAFA will be working with her in 2011 to better leverage our mission and strategies through social media networks.."Kim O'Brien
Module 4: Social Media Strategy
Regardless of whether you are new to social media or you are a seasoned social media veteran, the Setup and Strategy training module covers a wide spectrum of basics to advanced tips and tricks to make your social media campaign a success. From detailed marketing strategies to establishing brand presence to converting strangers into consumers, you'll find the Social Media Strategy extremely helpful in teaching you how to utilize social media vehicles to increase leads and referrals, nurture valuable business relationships, and drive sales.
This course includes:
- Social media 101: the difference between traditional and social media marketing, how to engage and share online, and how to turn your efforts online into offline returns.
- Delve into the detailed side of social media and learn strategies on branding, audience targeting, goals and content.
- Timing is everything; learn how to setup your social media timeline.
- Find out how to make your brand stand out, turn strangers into consumers of your content and eventually clients.
- See how you can turn past and present success stories into marketing drivers.
- Incorporate other online features to enhance your social media experience. You'll learn about website best practices, SEO, blogging, email and free tools.
"Amy McIlwain is knowledgeable and professional. In the emerging field of social media she has first hand experience to be an asset to you and your organization. Her energy and assertiveness are added dimensions that she can bring to a task. I urge you to give her your serious consideration."Paul Garafoli
National Western Life
"62% of financial advisors agree that social networking is here to stay, saying that social media will have a lasting impact on the financial services industry," Rydex Advisor Benchmarking, 2010. Educate yourself through the compliance training module to ensure you'll always be able to stay in the game.
In this bonus you will:
- Learn about the three main areas of online regulation: social media networking, suitability, and content regulation.
- Discover the ease and efficiency of social media tracking programs.
- Take advantage of the plethora of useful tips we have for you and your business, including tips on rules of engagement, contractors and endorsements, and moderation guidelines.
- Find out how to create a social media policy for your organization with our easy to understand maps and instructions.